September 19, 2004
Orange Blossom
Met April this afternoon for tea. Had a good chat with her. I always preferred small meet-ups. It's just so much easier to catch up with someone when you only have one another to talk to and share with. So, it was a really pleasant afternoon, talking about our jobs, our families, our self-indulgences (mainly revolving around Origins, Hollywood's Secrets and pedicures) and the occasional jump down memory lane. Nothing lame. Or we didn't noticed.
xxx
Get ready for Week II
I didn't manage to clear all the work that I'm supposed to clear this weekend. Actually, I already knew I wasn't capable of that. But I still took back my stuff, my resources and did up a to-do list. It just makes me feel better seeing that I am organised. And well, I did manage to cross out 4 out of 6 on the list. So, that's not too bad, isn't it?
Week 1 flew by while I held my breath. Getting ready for week 2. The best thing is, I haven't even got round to doing my detailed lesson plan for week 1. haha... I really wanted to do it erm, today. But, see! There is great 'joy' in accumulating work. I shall do it together with week 2's lesson plan this weekend. If only I could make myself believe that. =P The purpose of the detailed lesson plan is a back-up plan for the relief teachers if I do fall sick, so that whoever is taking over my class would know what to do for the day. Meaning, if I do NOT fall sick yet, I still can deceive myself that I will do it 'this weekend'. At least, I finished preparing the materials for the lessons next week. Importantly, I feel recharged after the laughing and stoning at Far East Sq yesterday. Not so much murder, maybe just homicide.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:40